• Toll Free
  • 1800 - 120 - 1819
Let us call you!!

Apollo Munich Health Insurance

Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company Limited (formerly known as Apollo DKV Insurance Company Limited) is a joint venture of Apollo Group of Hospitals and DKV AG (Deutsche Krankenversicherung AG), founded on 8th of August, 2007. Apollo Group of Hospitals is a major healthcare provider in the Asia region. The group made a transformation in the healthcare industry in India by bringing in several modern medical techniques and procedures that were not available in India. The Apollo Group helps people to avail world-class treatment with ease. Based in Germany, DKV AG is a leading private health insurer offering insurance coverage and healthcare services.

 

Apollo Group of Hospitals carries 74% shareholding, and DKV AG holds the remaining 26% shareholding in the joint venture. Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company started focusing on ‘preventive healthcare’ practices. It started its journey with its key aim of helping people to stay fit & healthy. ‘Let’s Stay Healthy’ is the philosophy of Apollo Munich. Apollo Munich is the sole health insurance provider in India that is backed by one of the global and largest pure health insurance providers. Apollo Munich has grabbed several awards such as Health Insurance Company of the Year (2014), Innovation of The Year Award (2014), Health Insurance Provider Award (for year 2014 and 2015), InfoSec Maestros Awards – 100 Top CISOs (for year 2014 and 2015).

List of Plans

Key People

  • Mr. Antony Jacob
    Chief Executive Officer
  • Mr. Vishwanath Mahendra
    Appointed Actuary
  • Mr. Krishnan Ramachandran
    Deputy Chief Executive Officer

News

Oct 13, 2015
12:00 PM

Insurers, reinsurers may not get tax incentives in GIFT City

Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT), which was to enable India to become a global reinsurance hub, might not offer any tax incentives to the insurers and reinsurers setting up offices in the area. This area, which will be an International Financial Services Centre (IFSC), will allow insurers and reinsurers to offer foreign currency policies from India.

Nov 13, 2015
12:00 PM

Ministers panel discusses new crop insurance scheme

A group of ministers headed by Home Minister Rajnath Singh today discussed proposed new crop insurance scheme that aims to bring down premium charges up to 3 per cent and provide maximum coverage for crops to farmers. 

 

 

Registered Office Address

Apollo Munich Health Insurance

  • Apollo Munich Health Insurance Co. Ltd.
    Apollo Hospitals Complex,Jubilee Hills
    Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh 500033
  • Tel : 040 -4433-0333