Aviva Life - I-Shield
About The Plan
Aviva Life Insurance presents to you its latest protection-oriented online term plan, Aviva i-Shield. This is a term assurance plan with return of premium (ROP) that protects your family in case you are not around. Moreover, this plan pays back 110% of all the premiums you have paid, at maturity, if nothing were to happen to you. So, not only does your family get the benefit of life cover in case of your unfortunate death, but you get back all premiums that you have paid, if you survive.
On survival at the end of the policy term, get 110% of your premiums back – guaranteed.
Premium discounts on choosing Sum Assured of Rs. 20 lacs and more.
Medical examination and special tests, if any, at inception of the policy, it will be borne by the Company.
Entry Age 18 years to 55 years.
Maximum maturity age 65 years.
Flexibility to choose Policy Term from 10 to 25 years.
Premium payment frequency-Yearly, Half-yearly and Monthly.
Minimum Sum Assured 15 lac, max. 5 crore.
Tax benefit u/s 80C & 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Minimum sum assured is 15 lakhs & maximum sum assured is 500
- Minimum entry age is 18 years & maximum entry age is 50 years
- Minimum policy term is 0 years & maximum policy term is 0 years
- Premium payment mode is Monthly, Half-yearly, Yearly
- Maturity benefits are If the insured survives the Policy Term, the company shall pay 110% of all premiums paid, excluding taxes and extra premium, if any.
- Grace period is 30 days
- Yes, under Section 80C & 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961