• Toll Free
  • 1800 - 120 - 1819
Let us call you!!

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture of Bajaj Finserv Limited and Allianz SE. Bajaj Finserv is a leading financial services arm of the Bajaj Group offering a portfolio of products for lending, insurance and wealth advisory. Allianz SE is a financial services company headquartered in Munich, Germany. Insurance and asset management are its core businesses. Bajaj Finserv holds a 74% stake and Allianz SE holds the remaining 26% stake in the joint venture. Bajaj Allianz received the certificate of Registration from IRDAI on 2nd May, 2001 to conduct insurance business in India. The Company has paid up and authorized capital of Rs 110 crores. Bajaj Allianz continues to maintain the premier position owing to its growth and profitability.


Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company was conferred with The Economic Times Best Corporate Brand Award (Economic Times Best Brands Survey 2016). This brand identifies the company as one of the best brands as per the consumers in urban India. Bajaj Allianz has also received an award for ‘The Most Admired Health Insurance Company of the Year’ by Pharma Leader Por Brands Awards 2015. This award recognizes the contribution of the insurer in the health insurance space and its exceptional claim settlement services. The company has been ranked 2nd in the health insurers in the country as determined by a survey conducted by The Indian Market Research Bureau (IMRB).

List of Plans

Key People

  • Mr. Sanjiv Bajaj
  • Mr. Tapan Singhel
    MD & CEO
  • Mr. Milind Choudhari
    Chief Financial Officer 


Nov 13, 2015
01:00 PM

IRDAI permits Lloyds of UK to set up business in India

Insurance regulator IRDAI today permitted UK-based Lloyds to set up business in India and have floated a draft rules and regulations relating to re-insurance sector. 


Aug 15, 2015
04:00 PM

LIC mops up 7K cr from relaunched senior citizens pension scheme

Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) today said it has so far collected over Rs 7,000 crore under its senior citizen pension scheme 'Varishth Pension Bima Yojana'. 


Aug 13, 2015
12:00 PM

IRDAI allows banks to tie up with more than one insurer

The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) allowed banks to tie up with more than one insurer, from life, non-life and standalone health insurance segments, here today. 

Registered Office Address

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance

  • Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Ltd.
    GE Plaza, Airport Road, Yerawada, Pune 411 006.
  • Tel : 020-3030-5858