Bajaj Allianz - iSecure
About The Plan
You have always tried your best to fulfill all your responsibilities and take care of your family. However, life comes with risks and unforeseen incidents that can put your family's financial security in jeopardy. Have you thought about a secure term insurance plan?
Presenting the Bajaj Allianz iSecure Insurance Plan; a level cover term assurance plan that secures your family's financial needs by giving you a level term cover for high sum assured, but at a low cost.
Payment of a lump sum life cover on the death.
Special premium rates for non-smoker and for medically fit non-smoker.
Premium discount on high Sum Assured.
Flexibility to choose policy term from 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 years, subject to meeting the maximum maturity age.
Option to take death benefit in equal monthly installments over a period of 5 or 10 years.
Option to include spouse after marriage in the existing individual policy.
Min. Sum Assured Rs. 2.5 lacs for general category and Rs. 20 lacs for the categories split by Preferred Non-Smoker, Non-Smoker & Smoker, max. No Limit (subject to underwriting).
Entry age 18-60 years.
Maximum maturity age-70 years.
Tax benefit u/s 80C & 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Minimum sum assured is 25 lakhs & maximum sum assured is No Limit (subject to underwriting)
- Minimum entry age is 18 years & maximum entry age is 60 years
- Minimum policy term is 10 years & maximum policy term is 40 years
- Premium payment mode is Monthly, Quarterly, Half-yearly, Yearly
- Maturity benefits are Nil
- Grace period is 30 days
- Yes, under Section 80C & 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961
Note: Hence, this is an illustration, the actual premium may vary.