• Toll Free
  • 1800 - 120 - 1819
Let us call you!!

Bharti Axa General Insurance

Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Ltd came into existence with a joint venture between Bharti Enterprises (Indian business conglomerate) and AXA (global leader in financial protection). In this joint venture, Bharti holds a 74% stake and remaining 26% stake by the AXA Group. The organization started its business operations nationwide in August 2008 and presently has 59 branch offices in the country. The company aims to improve ways to add value to the customers. Bharti AXA General Insurance Company has the vision to become the most preferred General Insurance Company for customers, employees, and other stakeholders.


Bharti AXA General Insurance has grabbed several awards such as Asia Insurance Industry Awards 2014 - Tech Initiative of the Year, BFSI: Best Insurance Company in the Private Sector - General 2014 and many others. It has also received the dual certifications of ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 27001:2005 in 2009.

List of Plans

Health Insurance

  • Bharti AXA Life Triple Health Insurance
  • Bharti AXA Life Hospital Cash Benifit Rider

Key People

  • Mr. Sanjeev Srinivasan
    Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director
  • Mr. Mathieu Verillaud
    Chief Finance Officer
  • Ms. Lakshmi Vishnampet
    Appointed Actuary


Registered Office Address

Bharti AXA General Insurance

  • Bharti AXA General Insurance Co. Ltd.
    First Floor, The Ferns Icon, Survey No. 28 Next to Akme Ballet
    Doddanekundi, Off Outer Ring Road, Bangalore – 560037
  • Tel : 080-4901-0200