HDFC Life - Click 2 Protect Plus -Income Option
About The Plan
HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus is a term insurance plan in India which provides you comprehensive protection at an affordable price and helps you to protect yourself and your loved ones against the uncertainties that life may throw at you. This term life insurance policy provides wide range of cover options and you can choose the cover depending on your need. You can even secure your family’s day to day requirements when you are not around by way of monthly income under Income & Income Plus Option.
The Income Option of Click2Protect Plus pays a part of the Sum Assured on death with remaining payable as monthly income over 15 years.
10% of Sum Assured upon death and remaining 90% shall be paid as monthly income over next 15 years.
Min. sum assured Rs 50 lacs, max. No Limit (subject to underwriting).
Entry age 18-65 years.
Maximum maturity age-75 years.
Option to choose cover term from 10 to 40 years, subject to meeting the maximum maturity age.
Single, Limited and Regular premium payment options to choose from.
Attractive premium rates for non tobacco users.
Tax benefit u/s 80C & 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Minimum sum assured is 25 lakhs & maximum sum assured is No Limit (subject to underwriting)
- Minimum entry age is 18 years & maximum entry age is 65 years
- Minimum policy term is 10 years & maximum policy term is 40 years
- Premium payment mode is Single, Monthly, Quarterly, Half-yearly, Yearly
- Maturity benefits are Nil
- Grace period is 30 days
- Yes, under Section 80C & 10 (10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961