Max Life - Lumpsum Death Benefit
About The Plan
You have always strived to give your family the best in life and have ensured they fulfill their dreams. However, in your heart, you always feel insecure about their future in your absence. Will your family be able to sustain the same lifestyle even in your absence?
To put all your fears to rest and to provide you with peace of mind, Max Life Insurance offers Max Life Online Term Plan, a comprehensive protection solution for your loved ones at an affordable price. Not only that, you can now avoid the hassle of tedious paper work and easily get yourself insured online.
100% of Sum Assured as lump sum on death of life insured.
Additional protection by opting Accidental Benefit Rider and WOP Plus Rider
High Sum Assured discounts.
Premium discounts for non-smokers.
Lower premium rates for female lives.
Min. Sum Assured Rs. 25 lacs, max. Rs. 100 Crs.
Entry age 18-60 years.
Flexibility to choose Policy Term from 10 to 35 years.
Maximum Expiry Age: 70 years .
Tax benefit u/s 80C & 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Minimum sum assured is 25 lakhs & maximum sum assured is 100
- Minimum entry age is 18 years & maximum entry age is 60 years
- Minimum policy term is 10 years & maximum policy term is 35 years
- Premium payment mode is Yearly
- Maturity benefits are Nil
- Grace period is 30 days
- Yes, under Section 80C & 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961