Max Life - Lump Sum Death Benefit Plus Monthly Income
About The Plan
Will your family be sufficiently covered when you are no longer there? Would there be times when they might need an extra cushion to take care of their everyday needs?
Now you can put your worries to rest. Presenting Max Life Online Term Plan with– Sum Assured plus Level Monthly Income Death Benefit Option. A plan that offers you twin benefits of Sum Assured as well as level income every month for 10 years on death. This means that in addition to a lump sum amount, your family gets a fixed income that is available to them for a period of 10 years post- your death.
This plan is a Pure Term plan that provides ONLY death benefit and NO maturity benefit.
Sum Assured on death + Monthly Income of 0.4% of SA for 10 yrs.
Additional protection by opting Accidental Benefit Rider and WOP Plus Rider.
High Sum Assured discounts.
Premium discounts for non-smokers.
Lower premium rates for female lives.
Min. Sum Assured Rs. 25 lacs, max. Rs. 100 Crs.
Entry age 18-60 years.
Flexibility to choose Policy Term from 10 to 35 years.
Maximum Expiry Age: 70 years.
Tax benefit u/s 80C & 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Minimum sum assured is 25 lakhs & maximum sum assured is 100
- Minimum entry age is 18 years & maximum entry age is 60 years
- Minimum policy term is 10 years & maximum policy term is 35 years
- Premium payment mode is Yearly
- Maturity benefits are Nil
- Grace period is 30 days
- Yes, under Section 80C & 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961