• Toll Free
  • 1800 - 120 - 1819
Let us call you!!

Shriram General Insurance

It is a joint venture between Shriram Capital (a subsidiary under the Shriram Group) and Sanlam Limited (South Africa-based leading Financial Services Group). The Shriram Capital holds 74% of equity holding and Sanlam Limited holds the remaining 26% of equity holding in the joint venture. In September 2012, 26% of stake holding by Sanlam Limited were transferred to Shriram Capital Ltd. Shriram General Insurance Company (SGI) aims to serve the under-served customer segments with the innovative and affordable general insurance products. Shriram General Insurance Company has bagged ‘Excellence In Growth Award' for years 2011 & 2012.

List of Plans

Car Insurance Plans

  • New Shri Vidya

Key People

  • Mr. Jasmit Singh Gujral
    Global Head (Non-Life)
  • Mr. Anil Kumar Aggarwal
    MD & CEO
  • Mr. Vivek Gupta
    President and National Head – NBFC Channel

News

Registered Office Address

Shriram General Insurance

  • E-8 EPIP, RIICO industrial area, sitapura, jaipur- 302022
  • Tel : 0141 - 6980104 / 05 / 06 / 07 / 08 / 09 / 10