• Toll Free
  • 1800 - 120 - 1819
Let us call you!!

Shriram Life Insurance

Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited founded in 2005 and it started running its insurance business in 2006. Since the first year of its business, the company has started generating profits through the first three consecutive years. The efficient use of capital and low cost of operations leads Shriram Life stands out profitable.Shriram Life Insurance Company came into existence with a joint venture of Shriram Group (India’s leading financial services organization) and Sanlam (South Africa leading financial services group). In this JV, Shriram Group holds a 74% stake, and Sanlam holds the remaining 26% stake.

 

 Shriram Group is India’s leading financial services conglomerate, founded in 1974 and having headquarters in Chennai. Sanlam is a South Africa based leading financial services group.Shriram Life is aimed at offering life insurance to all, especially those who cannot afford huge premium payments. The standing committee of Parliament on Insurance has also appreciated the Shriram Life dedication and focus towards offering life insurance products to the rural market. Shriram Life generates over 40% of its business revenues through the rural market segment.

List of Plans

Term Insurance

  • Cash Back Term

Endowment Plan

  • New Shri Life
  • New Shri Raksha
  • Shriram Life Assured Income Plan
  • Shriram Easy Life Cover

Child Insurance Plans

  • New Shri Vivah

Pension Plan

  • Immediate Annuity

ULIPs

  • Ujjwal Life
  • Ujjwal Life (SP)
  • Fortune Builder
  • Wealth Plus

Key People

  • Mr. Manoj Kumar Jain
    Managing Director
  • Mr. G. Vaidyanathan
    Chief Financial Officer & Chief Risk Officer
  • Mr. B. R. Hariharan
    Chief Investment Officer

News

Oct 07, 2015
12:00 PM

Shriram Life partners with Telenor to offer Life Insurance

Shriram Life Insurance Company, the life insurance arm of Shriram group, has tied up with Telenor India Communications, a move aimed at providing life insurance services to the telecom customers. 
 

 

Registered Office Address

Shriram Life Insurance

  • Shriram Life Insurance Company Limited
    Ramky Selenium, Plot No:31 & 32
    Beside Andhra Bank Training Centre, Financial District, Gachibowli
    Hyderabad, A.P, India - 500032
  • Tel : 040-2300-9400