• Toll Free
  • 1800 - 120 - 1819
Let us call you!!

Tata Aia Life Insurance

Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited resulted from a joint venture between Tata Sons Ltd. and AIA Group. Tata AIA enjoys the benefit of the leadership position of Tata group in India and AIA’s presence as a major Pan Asia life insurance group.Tata Sons holds a 74 % stake and AIA holds the remaining 26% stake in this joint venture company.


Tata AIA Life Insurance was licensed to commence its life insurance business in India on February 12, 2001.The company started its business on April 1, 2001. By 2020, Tata AIA Life Insurance Company aims to provide life protection to 3 million customers. The company wants to be one of the Top 10 great places to work.

List of Plans

Term Insurance

  • Iraksha-Supreme
  • Iraksha-Trop
  • Tata AIA Life Insurance Maha Raksha Supreme
  • Tata AIA Life Insurance Secure 7
  • Tata AIA Life Insurance MahaLife Supreme

Key People

  • Mr. Naveen Tahilyani
    MD & Chief Executive Officer
  • Mr. Ravi Vishwanath
    Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Chief Distribution Officer
  • Mr. Heerak Basu
    Senior Vice President & Appointed Actuary


Registered Office Address

TATA AIA Life Insurance

  • Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited
    14th Floor, Tower A, Peninsula Business Park, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel
    Mumbai 400013
  • Tel : 080-6760-3700