TATA AIA - Iraksha-Trop
About The Plan
Presenting the Tata AIA Life Insurance iRaksha TROP (an online term insurance plan with return of premium), a plan that is the ideal solution to provide a strong 'foundation' to protect the income of our loved ones. Tata AIA Life Insurance iRaksha TROP is a non- linked non - participating online term plan which not only will ensure peace of mind due to financial protection provided to your family during the term of the policy but also return the Total Premiums Paid at the end of the policy term.
Higher of: Sum Assured or 10 times the Annualised Premium or 105% of the premium paid as on date of death.
If life insured survives the policy term,total premium will be refunded.
Preferential Premium Rates for Non-Smokers.
Lower premium rates for female customers.
Discount on premium rates for customers opting for higher level of protection.
Min. Sum Assured Rs.50 lacs and max.No Limit (subject to underwriting).
Entry Age 18-65 years.
Maximum maturity age 75 years.
Option to policy term from 10, 15 and 30 years.
Tax benefit u/s 80C & 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Minimum sum assured is 50 lakhs & maximum sum assured is No Limit (subject to underwriting)
- Minimum entry age is 18 years & maximum entry age is 70 years
- Minimum policy term is 10 years & maximum policy term is 40 years
- Premium payment mode is Half-yearly, Yearly
- Maturity benefits are If the insured survies the policy term, the company shall pay the entire premiums paid.
- Grace period is 30 days
- Yes, under Section 80C & 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961
Note: Hence, this is an illustration, the actual premium may vary.